The healthcare sector is facing major challenges, especially when it comes to renewing healthcare with the help of digital innovations. Patients are given a more active role in managing their own health through the monitoring of wearables and through participation in treatments using mobile applications. The motivated and enthusiastic SmartMed team makes these digital innovations a reality. We have various development projects for both new and existing products. To expand our 'winning team', we are looking for an Advanced C# Developer who wants to make a contribution to better healthcare.
- Gain and expand knowledge and experience in modern cloud technologies and service architectures.
- Working on complex domain challenges and logic.
- Designing, developing and (automated) testing of code and participating in code reviews.
- Participate in an ambitious work environment to improve the world together.
- Bachelor's degree in software development (required).
- Experience with an OOP language such as C#.
- Command of the English language.
Experience and affinity
With your driven and ambitious personality, you do not shy away from a challenge. You have a proactive and enthusiastic work attitude and are always looking for the opportunity to develop yourself.
What we offer you
- A challenging and varied job in which you can bring out the best of yourself.
- A place in a young and fast growing company where people work hard and there is a real sense of accomplishment.
- The chance to work with the best developers in the world (no, we're not exaggerating!)
- An informal and collegial working atmosphere.
- The opportunity to contribute to a more beautiful world by improving and possibly even saving lives.
- A challenging and complex knowledge domain.
Do you have a question as a result of this vacancy? Then please contact Chiel Labee: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and do you get excited about it? Then apply now!All vacancies